Saturday, July 21, 2018

The deer, nets, seal, and BEAR! 7-21-2018

Yep, deer down on the beach!

While I was out watching deer, this bald eagle flew by.  This back deck is amazing!

Deer by the rock


Today's adventure, the nets! I've wanted to do these, but each time I've been to Alaska, we have not had time.  We are finally doing it!!!










I thought these were so cool!  You are suspended up in the tree tops by these old nets.  The view are amazing!  In the picture above, Caitlyn wasn't having as much fun as I thought she was!  





Home again, and time to check out the rock!  The seal is back!  I decided to sneak down to the beach and see how close to him I could get.  I got some fun pictures of this guy!
I went back up to Cailtyn's balcony and there was a bear, right where I had been sneaking up on the seal!    You can see the ripples from the seal getting into the water when it saw the bear.



Another amazing day in Alaska!



No comments: