Saturday, July 31, 2010

Maryland, Day 2

First of all, how cute is this?!



This morning started with a 6 mile walk on the Rock Creek trail. Perfect temperature, amazing scenery, and great company. (Dex and Amanda)


Next was a trip to Tyson's Corner Mall, located in McLean, Virginia. I have never seen such a huge mall! One of Amanda's favorite stores is H&M. Amanda bought Dex this little hat, along with a couple of really cute outfits. I even found clothes I liked, and yes, I actually bought something there.

The mall has 2.1 million square feet (195,000 m²) of retail space on three levels, 16 movie screens, and nearly 300 stores.



We had a fun evening wandering around Bethesda, Maryland. We chose to eat at The Burger Joint. Good choice! The onion rings were awesome! Great hamburgers too.


Ej and Dex enjoying our evening in Bethesda.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Oh! I love the baby in the towel fresh from the bath! The hat is very cute! When are you guys coming back?

Jessica said...

I love H&M, wish they had a store closer to me! Looks like a lot of fun. I just love seeing you play grandma, I know you think you're grown up Erika... but somehow you don't really seem like it.

Young Ohana said...

That picture of Dex is sooo cute!! What a cute city. Those burgers look AMAZING!!! And that shirt you have on is sooo stinkin cute. I want it.