Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Puerto Rico March 22, 2009

We had a few hours between getting off the ship and getting on our flight in San Juan, Puerto Rico so we got a taxi with all our luggage and went on a tour of the city.






We loved San Juan. The old part of town is quaint and clean. The new part of town is very modern with nice hotels but also very clean. These cobblestones where like ceramic glazed pavers. The very old buildings have been well maintained.











We walked out to the old fort (El Morro). It is surrounded by many acres of grass. There were families everywhere flying kites and picnicking.







Last look at our ship.

6 comments:

Summer Wilson said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We have a lot of the same pictures. So are you hooked on cruising now?

G'ma J said...

That brought back some great memories from out trip. So glad you have some fotos I can steal.

Welcome home.

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed your cruise. Ernie and I hope to go on one in the future. Harry sends his love, all well Down Under.

Mary said...

Hey, welcome back! I loved following your trip with the great pictures and I'm glad you're following mine:) I highly recommend India for your next adventure.

The DiStefano Family said...

Haha yes that was an April Fools Joke. It's not true. You fiured it out! How are you guys doing? I am just waiting to see another fun vacation on here cuz you guys do so much fun stuff. ;)

Banana said...

I loved the pic of EJ sitting on the wall. It reminded me of her HS yearbook pic. Nothing has changed. Too bad it's the only thing I can tease you about. You always look good...