Saturday, June 2, 2012

We are back!

We have been down to Lake Powell with no phone service or internet since last Sunday, so I'll get the weeks worth of posts done later....lots of pictures to come!
So I don't get too far behind I'll get todays post on.

Dean and I set up the gazebo.  I love the way it looks, and hopefully the netting will keep the bugs out.



We had the Christensen's and Grandma and Grandpa Jenson over for a BBQ.

Caitlyn, Amanda, and Dex also came.  It was a fun evening. 


 Trevor. 
  
 Tad, Kass, and Dan.



Dex thought "Janna-Banana" was great!


 Wayne, Dorleen, and Tad
I promise Amanda and I were there, I just noticed I didn't get any pictures of either of us.


Kass may have been the favorite, since she had an ipad for Dex to play with.  This kid loves playing on the computer!

No comments: