Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun Saturday

Dean got to perform a wedding today for one of our former neighbors.
Kenzi, we wish you the best.

Dean also helped Mike with his fence project.  While the guys worked on the fence, Amanda had a painting project she was working on, so that meant Dex and I got to hang out together!
 The neighbor's cat really wanted Dex's attention, Dex was too focused on the flag he was holding.  Eventually the cat nudged Dex so hard Dex fell of the step.

I was trying to teach Dex to BLINK.  
 He was trying so  hard.

Next lesson:  to WINK.
 Man I love this kid!

 I could watch Dex all day.  He was trying to figure out the sprinkler.



Anytime there is a project going on, Dex has to be right in the middle of it.





I know my job was to keep Dex out of the guys' way, but letting Dex do what he wanted and taking pictures of it was much more fun!!!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I'm so glad you let him do his thing because it made great pictures!