Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh yeah, I'm a hottie!

Ok, here is my excuse for not posting yesterday.
Dean was so kind as to take this lovely picture of me in the recovery room.
I should be able to breath out my nose soon.  Had polyps removed from my sinuses, did a balloon surgery on the sinuses above my eyes.  Corrected my deviated septum, and got all the grossness out of all my sinuses on both sides of my face.  Life should be good.....in about a week.  I go in Thursday to get the splints out of my nose, then in a couple of weeks I should be able to start exercising again.   

9 comments:

Aileen said...

Can we please have a photo of the black eyes when they develop? Dean, please take care of her, we need her daily posts down here. Both take care please.

Summer said...

You look amazing, EJ! I was wondering what the CT showed. Obviously some "stuff" going on in the head. Get better soon.

Ambs said...

Can I look that good when I'm wearing a hospital gown and I'm knocked out someday please?
Hope you have a good recovery!!

bethany said...

I LOVE that you post ugly pictures of yourself. It takes a real man to do that if you know what I mean.

mommaquincy said...

You should not look that good after what you went through! Poor thing! I hope you are better soon. You should be breathing better on those runs anyway!

Unknown said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! That must be so nice to have all that removed. How in the world did you breathe and do all your exercising and racing and stuff?

And I love that picture a few posts back when you guys were dating! It's so cute!!! :)

the DiStefano Family said...

So I was that last comment. I didn't realize it would say unknown. haha

Jessica said...

Poor Erika, I hope you feel better soon. Our good friend has had that surgery twice in the last year, didn't think it looked fun either time. Relax and enjoy your time lying around!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

so, this is what i have to look forward too. some day i will fix me little, tiny nose's deviated septum and cleaned out. let us know how the recovery goes and how much of a difference it is to breathe now. maybe that will help me take the plunge. and, i hope i look as good as you after my surgery!