Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Going out in public


I have not had to leave my house since the surgery on Friday.  It's been so nice not to have to be anywhere.  Tonight was the night we put on a social for the wives of the bishops in our stake, so I kind of had to go.  I'm still a little swollen, and not feeling quite 100%.  My cute neighbor lady brought these masks over to me with a note telling me I could wear this mask and not have to be self conscious about my face! 



How funny is that?!!!   
Do you think anyone would notice?

 When my amazing visiting teacher asked me how she could help, I think I almost had her talked into going to the Bishop's Wive's Social in my place!


The wives of the Stake Presidency
Amber Curtis, Me, Lori Guest

  These ladies, and my bishop's wife, were the only ones that knew anything was a little off, and I didn't even have to wear the mask!
I don't have to be to anything till the Dr's appointment Thursday morning to get these lovely splints out of my nose!  (oh, that would make a great blog post wouldn't it?!)

2 comments:

Aileen said...

You are looking good Girl!

mommaquincy said...

No black eyes! You look great! Although the mask is awesome!