Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flowers

This week didn't go as I had planned.  I thought I would be taking it easy, reading books and watching movies.  Didn't happen.  I'm still supposed to be taking it easy, till I get the Dr's ok tomorrow, so I decided I would spend the day reading those photography books, and playing with my camera.   


 This picture is really how it was taken!  I did use as squirty bottle to get the "dew drops", this is how it came out of my camera.  You can even see the crown molding from my ceiling.


 This one is using my ceiling as my backdrop.  Liked that look.

Tweaked the white balance on this one.



4 comments:

Aileen said...

These are truly beautiful Erika, you certainly have a great talent with your photography. Please don't ever stop.

Amy said...

The dew drop is amazing! The surgery didn't sound fun at all but hopefully the results will be worth it all.

:)

mommaquincy said...

That close up of the dew drop is so cool! Are you entering these in a photo contest somewhere? Send one to the New Era!

Summer said...

Love the "fake dew" drop one. Are your headaches any better now?