Thursday, February 16, 2012

SNM

Dean tells me I'm only supposed to post one picture a day....who is making up these rules?!
It's Thursday, that means it's Special Needs Mutual night.  No way can I just post one picture.


...but if I had to pick one picture, I think this picture would be it.  This picture represents all the service that is going on here.  It's so fun to see how these teenage kids are so willing to love these people with special needs.  I love how this young lady got down to Carolyn's eye level to really try to understand what Carolyn needed.


..or maybe I would choose this one...Tiffany brings this cute smile with her everywhere!  It's impossible to be around her and not have her brighten your day!


 
Ok, this one is good too.  Marian asked me to take her picture, and she wants me to bring it back to her in a frame.  Um...ok...I would love to Marian!  (don't mind if I make a copy of it for myself too)  Too funny!

Maybe not my favorite picture, but definitely one of my all time favorite people!  This is Cami.  Cami is so talented, so sweet, and so shy.  Cami has special needs, and she is an amazing piano player.  Like I said, she is extremely shy, but so willing to share her talent with us anytime.  If we are in a bind, we know Cami will without hesitation step up and accompany us on the piano.  I really look forward to seeing her each week.

Sometimes I wish there were more Thursdays in a week, sometimes one is just not enough!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I'm glad you shared them all! I feel the same way about the time in the nursery, that's why I end up tending my nursery kids during the week, too!