Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 Krista invited us over for dinner tonight.  We had a great time!  This is Krista and her crazy cat.  The cat  just sits there and stares at his reflection.

 When it was time to leave Krista's house, it was a blizzard.  We had to change our route home because highway 111 was so slippery!  After we got onto safer roads I tried to figure out how to take pictures of it snowing in the dark.  I ended up cranking up my iso to 3200, setting my f-stop at 1.4.  Kind of grainy, so I'll have to read up on a better way to take this kind of a photo. 
I was taking all these pictures from a moving car, which didn't help at all. 

Nobody had driven down our street since it started snowing.  It looked so peaceful.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

How beautiful, thanks again, but we are melting in the heat today.

mommaquincy said...

How cool! And I slept through that!