Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dex's photo shoot (day 31)

I had so much fun taking these pictures!  Dex found my tripod, and got to work.  He didn't even care that I was snapping pictures.  He would press his eye into the tripod and then look and me and say "smile".  I was laughing so hard!  He was totally serious.  He would make adjustments to the levers on the tripod, and then again tell me to "smile" as he smashed his eye into the tripod.  This went on for quite a while.








 I think he must be checking the light meter here



Here he is telling me to "smile".

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Sooo cute!

Aileen said...

Do you think he got some of his expressions from watching you??? Great shots, he is just so gorgeous.

Mary said...

I am so in love with Dex.

Camilla and Darwin said...

Outrageously cute!