Sunday, August 30, 2009

Field Trip to Caitlyn's

We went on a "field trip" to visit Caitlyn. She works at a very nice restaurant called Elements. We went to lunch and all ordered different things so we could sample a bunch of things on the menu. Cailtyn had never eaten there. It was so good! A little more fancy than we are used to, but so yummy! You have your choice as to whether you dine inside, or out on the patio.







Then we went to see her new apartment. It looks like Caitlyn is going to have a great year!

5 comments:

G'ma J said...

How fun! I've been trying to think of a tactful way to ask/tell Caitlyn to get a little more current on her blog, thanks for taking up the slack. Apparently we were "blogging" together, I just finished my latest edition, and thought I check yours and Amanda's out. Have a good week.

mommaquincy said...

Next time we're in Logan, we'll have to check it out! That apartment looks like a house. Have a great year Caitlyn!

Caitlyn said...

Thanks guys! Sorry I'm a blog-bum, but it's hard to keep up with that woman who claims to be my mother. Thanks again for coming to visit- I loved it!

Manda said...

Wow! Caitlyn's new house/apartment looks cool. So does her hair. So shiny and long. Like the old days. Happy back to school everyone! Any word on Brade's moto yet? =)

Mary said...

Doesn't look like an apartment to me! Are you two investing in Logan rentals now? We love Caitlyn. Isn't she a gem of a girl?