Friday, August 21, 2009

Temple Dedication 8-21-09


Dean, Braden and I were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Dedication today. What a great experience! We were able to be in the Celestial Room. What a great opportunity to be in that room with our Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, and President Dieter Uchtdorf, among others that I'm sure I was supposed to know...... There were many great talks, but one of my favorite things about the whole experience was when the choir came in, and front and center was Aunt Bonnie Lindsay! The music was the most touching part for me.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

That is soo cool! I'm glad you could be there!

Jessica said...

Wow, that sounds super cool! I guess it pays off after all to have Dean in the Stake Presidency... is it worth it? :) j/k Were you star struck or totally cool? I am guessing totally cool.