Sunday, September 8, 2013

Facetime with Caitlyn!

This was a great Sunday!  We did facetime with Caitlyn.  For some dumb reason, this is the first time we have done this, we should have been doing this all along.

Caitlyn had sent a care package home with a friend that had gone up to Alaska to visit Caitlyn last week.
Caitlyn got the twins each a pair of shoes.  Amanda is trying to show Cailtyn the babies wearing the new shoes.


Nora loved the shoes.....loved chewing on them!

Miles "facetiming" with Caitlyn


 Nora was amused by Caitlyn



 Love this series of pictures!
Nora took Dex's toy he got from Caitlyn, and is keeping it away from Miles!
(Girls rule!)




 



 Yep, Dex still loves Caitlyn!

Caitlyn gave us the coolest gifts!  Felt like Christmas. 
  Dean and Braden got bow ties.....since they are opening a law office Caitlyn decided that's what they needed.  I'm no expert, but Dean, I'm not sure that's how you tie a bow tie!

 I got some awesome Xtratuf salt and pepper shakers!
  I love them!

Thanks Caitlyn, that was such a fun evening!

4 comments:

Mary said...

how long is Caitlyn going to be in Alaska?

Erika Ellis said...

Caitlyn will be home oct. 8th!

mommaquincy said...

How fun! I just got a tablet, so I can facetime without Jonathan's computer! so far I've only managed it with Jack's family.

ellisgomez said...

Looks like fun :)