Sunday, April 17, 2011

how cool are these girls?!

So I'm related to some pretty cool people. Here are a couple of them.

Chenelle, my sister Dianna's daughter is a dancer for the Utah Jazz. She is amazing.


Dean and I have been able to attend a few Jazz games. He watches the game, and I people watch, until it's time for the Jazz dancers, then we cheer on Chenelle! One of the perks of knowing a Jazz dancer is getting the tee-shirts! It always impresses the people around us when Chenelle comes up and hands us a shirt!
Don't know if you can tell from this picture, but Chenelle has the most amazing arms!




Amanda went to one game with me. We both had to laugh, never thought Amanda and I would ever be sitting at a Jazz game together, just the two of us. That meant me driving downtown, parking downtown, going into a crowded arena, watching an over priced sports event. So worth it, we got to watch Chenelle dance!


Next niece I want to show off....
Kassidy! She is my sister Janna's daughter. She has provided us with tons of entertainment. She played soccer for BYU for the last 4 years. She was nominated for Senior Female Athlete of the Year. Yep, she won!

Kass and her husband Drew


Kass with her parents



The BYU womens soccer team



My dad giving Dean fashion advice. "You don't carry a brown handbag when you are wearing a blue suit".

It was a really fun evening, and 4 years of watching Kassidy!

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

They are cool! You are such a cool aunt! I'm sure that they will always remember you coming to watch and cheer for them! Jenny will always remember you coming to her gymnastic meet!

Jessica said...

How fun! Nice to have such talent in the family eh? I loved the fashion advice commentary, laughed out loud!!