Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Ellis


Dean's mom had a total knee replacement on March 28th. We got to bring her dinner on the following Sunday. (Getting her to say ok to any help is not that easy) We decided to make it a party, and stay and eat dinner with her, and invited Caitlyn, Mike and Amanda, and Leah to join us.

I really enjoyed watching Grandpa take such good care of Grandma. He was so proud of her.

Of course there has to be a picture of Dex.



When I saw Amanda's little family all in a row like this it reminded me of a photo of Richard Wilson, and Amanda, and I can't remember who else was in that photo. If anyone has a copy of that photo, or knows who else was in that picture, let me know. I would love to put that original picture next to this one.



Dean thought the machine that Grandma has to put her leg in was fun to play with.



I loved this picture of Dex giving Grandpa "the look". I think Dex was daring Grandpa to take the control away from him.
It was so fun to have Caitlyn in town! Always a party when she is around!



Oh, how cute are these cousins? You can hardly even tell how phony they are!

4 comments:

ellisgomez said...

Erika - the picture I think you are talking about is in the All My Siblings book from Kath - in chapter 4 about Rich.
:)

mommaquincy said...

Great pictures! I've loved seeing how grandpa has been so attentive to her.

mammasweet said...

I have the picture you are looking for. I'll try to scan and email it to you this weekend. I miss you guys.

Mary said...

Ah, love these pictures of people I love! We need to visit Utah soon.
Mary