Friday, April 23, 2010

BYU Graduation 4-23-2010






Braden with his study partner Colleen






Two of the nerdiest people I know, trying to act cool



We were being silly with the Diploma cover, so Dean took it away from us, so all we had to show off was the lens cover.



Seriously, one of the neatest people I know! He is such a great example. That's all.



This picture is for Amanda....Oh to be a fly on the wall and listen to this conversation....NOT! (BYU math professors)



It was so cold and rainy, Braden told me I could take a "rain check" on taking pictures of him around campus. :)
Maybe I'll even talk Amanda into a photo shoot when she gets here, since she didn't go to graduation when it was her turn, so I have no pictures of her on this campus either!
...Caitlyn, do you want in on it too?!

10 comments:

Jenny Kendall said...

Congratulations Braden! What is his degree?

mommaquincy said...

Way to go Braden! You did great on the indoor photos anyway!

Caitlyn said...

A- I'd love to be in on the photo shoot. What is more ridiculous than a sibling- rain check photo shoot that would certainly involve Osaka afterward? Answer: nothing. I'm there. B- I'm glad that Braden's name was sandwiched in between two over achieving double major losers just out to make him look bad. 3- Congrats. Braden, You're amazing and my best friend. Way to go.

Erika Ellis said...

Braden's degree is in Mathematics.

mammasweet said...

Braden, you are awesome. Rob thinks you much cooler now because you are a BYU GRADUATE!!

Manda said...

Yay for Braden! Yay for nerdy BYU math geeks! Yay for fun pictures!

Erika Ellis said...

yay Braden

Erika Ellis said...

His degree is a BS in mathematics

Jessica said...

Congrats Braden! You're the bee's knees.

Jessica said...

Congrats Braden! You're the bee's knees.