Thursday, March 11, 2010

One of my all time favorites


Dexter and Amanda

I LOVE this picture! The look on both their faces....I just love it!
Dex looking at his mom as if to say, "you'll help me through this, won't you?" Amanda looking like she's saying, "Buddy, I'll do everything I can...but I'm kind of new at this".
If Dex had any idea what amazing parents he has....
If Mike and Amanda had any idea how much they are going to love this little guy...

Aren't families the coolest things ever?!
(thanks for the picture Mike)


3 comments:

Young Ohana said...

sooo cute!! ahh I love it! Thanks for posting all these i seriously check back like every hour to see if there is anything new haha.. precious!

mommaquincy said...

I love it!

G'ma J said...

This picture of Dex and Amanda is the one that made me think of the Day Old Child poem.