Tuesday, March 12, 2019

How sweet it is....

Latest obsession, cookie decorating!


 Valentines day was a perfect excuse for trying several different methods of cookie decorating!  I think my neighbors are getting sick of getting cookies!  

  I think black frosting is a total fail!
Nobody want to eat a black cookie!





 These green cookies were a practice for upcoming cookie needs!  I get to make cookies for a baby shower, and also making the pi cookies for an invite to our "pi party" on 3.14.

 Happy birthday Dex!  Sent these to Michigan to the grands!

 Some of the Pi party cookies.








 Thank you cookies for the people that invited us to the yurt, and yes, they are U of U fans.

Derek, Hanna, Rex, Livy and I made these...so  sprinkles!!!

St. Patrick's day cookies with Dorleen.

Made butterflies with my mom.

No comments: