Friday, April 19, 2013

The coolest grandpa ever!

 Dean and Dex decided they would spend the day riding Trax and Front Runner.  
(didn't have a destination, they were just there for the journey!)

 I told Dex that Grandpa would take pictures of him, and he needed to take pictures of Grandpa.  They both did awesome taking pictures so I could see how their day on the public transportation went!
 Grandpa wore Dex out!

 Meanwhile.....I got to play with babies!!!

 It's been a while since we have had a photo shoot.....and they are so stinkin' cute!
 I think Elinor had had enough.





6 comments:

Aileen & Ernie said...

Another group of beautiful photos. Dex is proving more and more handsome with every day. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Those kids are so stinkin' cute!

mommaquincy said...

You are both awesome grandparents! In the pictures they look so much alike, but in person they really don't.

Summer said...

What great grandparents. Noah and I used to ride trax for fun. He always loved it too. Those babies are adorable. How's manda doing?

ellisgomez said...

I agree - - good photography for the boys and those babies are stinkin' cute!

Manda said...

I just this post. What fun! My kids seriously have the best grandparents.