Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A picture is worth a thousand words

I have so much that I should be doing today, back to back trips starting on Thursday that I need to get ready for, but I'm allowing myself one blog post.  I love this picture!  Let me explain.
First, the most obvious, the double sun spot on Amanda's face.  Let say it is the "glow of pregnancy".  How funny is it that if you look closely there are 2 sunspots (Amanda is pregnant with twins) and it just happened to land on Amanda! Next, check out Mike.  He was such a good sport.  Sick as could be.  Trying so hard not to throw-up.  Mike helped us get the sound system set up and then just disappeared, and Dex had had about all the wedding hugs and kisses and pictures he could stand by this time.  I love their little family!  Now on to Braden and Hanna.  How awesome is it that they showed up just shortly AFTER guests started arriving?!  Good for them! It's their wedding day, it should be how they want it.  I'm thinking those smiles on their faces are for real! (wink, wink) Our pictures were a little rushed, but they tell a lot better story than the perfect pictures that I may have had in mind!  Caitlyn was awesome.  She filled in wherever she could see something needed to be done, and the whole time she looked amazing.  I love being around these people!  Such a fun time for our family!  Thank you so much for those that came and supported us and those that couldn't be here but we know are cheering for us too.

6 comments:

Ellis Law said...

wow!!!!! it was the best day ever! and it was all because of the work these people did. Thank you!

mommaquincy said...

It was a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Melanie & David said...

EJ...I just love you! I love that you took a pic that I initially thought was a perfect photo of your family and pointed out the sun spots on Manda, barfy Mike, and perfect newlywed smiles! You make me smile! I'm so happy for your family and think you're wonderful :)

Jessica said...

Wish we could have been there! We're super happy for you guys. I love the picture dialog, hilarious!!

The DiStefano Family said...

I am definitely cheering for you all! So sad still that I didn't make it. This picture is great! I had no idea Manda was pregnant with twins!!! That's so wonderful! I am so happy for you all! :) ...PS I got home from Disney last Wednesday. I have had a cold and haven't made it out of the house but will be sending their gift in the mail first thing tomorrow. Please tell them sorry it's late and all... Thanks! Love you guys!!!

mammasweet said...

Yep, the whole day was perfect all around. So glad to be family.