Tuesday, April 10, 2012

There Braden, ya happy?

So kind of Braden to point out that I missed posting yesterday.
(I missed Friday too,  I want credit for taking the pictures, just didn't get the posts done)  
 Fridays post:  I had to have a medical procedure done on Friday...(you don't want to know), and my sweet friend, brought me these yummy donuts.  She is the most thoughtful person I know!  Yes, the donut in the corner had bacon on it...we started nibbling on it before I got a chance to take a picture.  Thanks Michelle!!!



                                                     Yep, this rash was everywhere!   
                                      Apparently I'm allergic to the antibiotic the Dr put me on!
(there Braden, now are you sorry you asked for a post?!)

So now for last nights post:
Remember me posting about an neighbor that lives by
"everyday is a holiday, and every holiday is a gift giving holiday"?
This is what Angela brought over for Easter!


It's so fun to get these fun little gifts each holiday!


Today's post:  Our daffodils are so pretty right now!  The flower in the picture below had a butterfly in it! 

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

So sorry about the rash! Its looks very itchy! The daffodils are gorgeous!

Ellis Law said...

Yay for an ornery BRADEN. everybody, you're welcome. but please don't make me be the bad guy every time. you can help me out.

kcooper said...

I noticed. I should have said something

Summer said...

Yucky hives! Hope it clears up soon. Thanks Braden for whining. Did you get on the floor and kick our feet? Probably.