Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great run

Amanda and her friend Camie are training to run the Utah Valley Half Marathon.  They did a long run today.  Here is Dex waiting for them to get to our house.  


Here comes Manda!


 Dex was excited to see Camie coming too!  This is the longest run Camie has done.
Camie checking her time, and she did awesome!

 
Dex decided he needed to get a run in too.

This is going to be my last post for a week.  I'll take pictures, but I'm going to take a week off from the computer to see if that helps with my headaches.  Unless I can talked Dean into posting on the blog, I'll just catch up next week.

2 comments:

Ellis Law said...

thanks for the heads up. i guess this means that i'll stay focused in class for the next week. I hope you start feeling better soon. or atleast by friday

mommaquincy said...

Get better! Is this because of sinus surgery? Or something else?