Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo challenge 1

Dean's cute niece Camilla is doing a photo challenge, posting a picture every single day.  I thought this was a great idea!  This should make me be aware of all the picture worthy things I'm surrounded by, or at the very least, give me practice on my photography and editing skills.
I am still planning to post about other things (like Christmas, some day I will actually post those pictures).

Day 1
We got to tend Dex today!  He found "Grandma eej's" reading glasses.  He even knows how Grandma wears them!

Runner up pictures for today:
 We were excited to have Caitlyn spend time at our house...
even if she was sick and slept almost the whole time.


Braden with his "Hulk Hogan" mustache. For some strange reason it makes him want to wrestle!
Nice head-lock Hulk!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Great pictures! Wow! I'll get to see another great one every day?

The DiStefano Family said...

That hulk mustache is great! What made him decide to get rid of the beard? I loved the Christmas card! Hope you are all doing well! That Dex is such a stud!

Camilla and Darwin said...

Wow, I just barely realized that you would probably have started your photo a day challenge by now. :-) I'm excited to look through all of these. I love that you even have runner up photos, I struggle to find just one. LOL