Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 11

Photo Challenge
Day 11

 Yep, it's thursday, and that means I get to spend time with my friends with special needs.  This is Amber, she is amazing!  When she comes into a room the whole room lights up.  She is one of the happiest people I have ever met.  I love how I feel when I am around her.

Other pictures from tonight:

 We have 17 and 18 year olds come help us with our program.  It is so cool to see how these kids are willing to jump in and help, and really love these people.






 This is Brad.  
He thinks Dean is the best!
Dean didn't have meetings tonight, so he came with me.   Every week Brad finds me and asks if Dean is going to come.  Usually I have to tell him "no", but not tonight!  Dean hung out with Brad and took pictures.  I had to get a picture of the two of them together.  Brad insisted on taking off his glasses for the picture.









1 comment:

Aileen said...

Beautiful photos, they show so much love.