Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today was one of the most painful days I have ever experienced in my life.
My sweet little sister Krista said good-bye to her husband and soul-mate Keith.

Keith died unexpectedly on Saturday, November 19, 2011.

I have witnessed pain like I have never seen before. I wished so badly I could take some of Krista's pain. She loved Keith so much, and he loved her back every bit as much.

I was able to spend a lot of time with Krista over the last week. Seeing all the things that she was bombarded with, and how strong, yet so vulnerable she was, made me realize what an amazing person she is, and how much I really love and respect her.

Please pray for Krista and her cute little family.





8 comments:

Aileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andee said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Erica. You are all in our prayers. SO sorry for your loss

Amy said...

Our hearts go out to Krista and her family. It's hard to lose a loved one but I can't imagine losing your husband. Our prayers will be with all of you.

mommaquincy said...

Such a hard thing! Krista is so young to lose a husband! I'm so glad that she has you! You are amazing and I will pray for her!

Jessica said...

That's awful! How tragic.

Caitlyn said...

That was a beautiful post. She is an amazing woman, and is in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks ma.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

How heart wrenching! I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with your family - epsecially your sister Krista. Lots of love.

Krista Wilcox said...

And here we are 2.5 years later and she is still there for me like that first week. I am so lucky to have you and your family as my family. I appreciate all you guys have done for us. I don't know how I got to be so blessed. I only wish that I could return the the level of love I get from all your support. Thank you to the entire Deaner family!!! We love you so much.