Sunday, January 23, 2011

Riverton Harvest Park Stake Presidency

Meet the Riverton Harvest Park Stake Presidency.
President Curtis, President Ellis, and President Guest.

Elder Gary Crittendon, President Brian Curtis, President Dean Ellis, President Kevin Guest, and Elder Stanley Ellis

Dean was called to be Stake President yesterday, and sustained and set apart and today. Elder Stanley G. Ellis of the Second Quorum of the Seventy extended the call, and Elder Gary Crittendon, and Area Seventy, came as his companion.
President Curtis and President Guest are going to be awesome counselors for Dean to work with.

We had both sets of our parents come out and support us


After Dean was set apart, we hurried home to fix tacos, visit with him for an hour, and then he was off to work....got to staff a whole new stake!


Caitlyn came down from Logan, and Mike, Manda and Dex were there. Braden was there in spirit, while his body was in Phoenix.


Dean hung around just long enough to eat and play with Dex.
Here we go on another new adventure!

10 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

He will be the best stake president!! Lucky stake members!

Ambs said...

Oh my goodness! Uncle Dean is a great man and he'll be a wonderful Stake President!! Good luck to you guys! :)

Andee said...

OH MAN how intimidating that the Stake President is in my ward.

I gotta move.
haha jk. I knew it would happen eventually. He's a great guy!

Summer said...

Nice work, Uncle Deaner. We would love to have you for our stake president out here in CA!

Manda said...

Wow. You are so fast at blogging! I swear I just left your house! We are so excited for Dad. And Mom will be an awesome SP-wife! Love you guys.

Mary said...

I guess that dr. pepper addiction has subsided? How exciting for you two! What is Erika's calling now?

mommaquincy said...

Congrats! What a huge job! Erika you are such a great supportive wife! Couldn't happen to a cuter couple! The family shot of the Francises is great, too!

Angela said...

I am so excited about this! I have to admit that I wasn't that surprised though, mostly because he has such a good wife to support him :) He will be so great and I am so glad we are still in the same stake!

mammasweet said...

Good thing you made a little escape last week! You are going to really be wonderful. Erika will be a great support to you.

Erika Ellis said...

Thanks everyone! Amanda, Dad was at meetings all evening, so I had plenty of time to blog! Mary, I serve in the Special Needs Mutual, best calling I've EVER had!