Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Huntsman Sr. Games 10/18-21/2017

This picture was taken last year during the Sr. games.  Meet Ally. We were roommates last year at the games. We think we are cool.
 We had planned to play together this year, but a week before the games, her husband got diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.
Ally wasn't going to be able to go.  She needed to be with her husband and their family.  Our hearts were with Ally during the games.  We kept her updated, and she kept us updated.

The night before the games, we sewed on lavender ribbons, for cancer awareness.

 So here is our team for the 2017 Sr games.  My sister Janna was willing to step in at the last minute and play with us.  She is such a "gamer"!

Back row:  Ann Smith, Natalie Diamond, Ramona Lasson.
Front row:  Me, Maureen McDonald, and Janna Christensen.

 Ej and Natalie

 Me, Gloria, (a friend from many years ago), my mom, and Janna

 Great friends!  Me, Faith, Natalie, and Karen.
Faith and Karen play with me on our league team.

 Janna did awesome!
Janna did end up with two very bruised arms!
  She still played all 4 days, and did awesome!

 Dean's sister Connie, and her husband Rob came to cheer us on. 
 Thanks guys!

 Me and Faith jousting.  For the record, I won this one!

 Janna bumping it over.

 Ej hitting.



Me trying to act tough.  It didn't work. 
 I'm not that tough, and everyone knows it!

 Here are my two teams.  The black shirts are my Sr. games team, and the gray shirts are my league team.  Love playing with all of these women!

 We decided to do glamour shots after playing and sweating all morning.  My hair looked better then when I spend all morning trying to get it to look like this! 

 We were not feeling that glamorous! 

 Our cheer section!
Dan, Dean, Brandon, Dorleen, and Wayne.
Thanks for the support!


No comments: