Friday, August 12, 2016

Bear Lake 8/12-8/15/2016

Another birthday spent up at Bear Lake.  One of my favorite places!
When I get up there, I can't help but look at properties for sale.
Dean spent the week up there with his YM, and then joined us over at Odette's for the weekend.

Braden, Hanna, Livy and Rex came up for Saturday and Sunday









Dean always loves to work on any project Odette has for him.  This time it was installing a new screen door for her.  Big improvement over the old one! 


 Most of Dean's time was spent with his leg elevated, and iced.











 Bloomington Lake. 
 The rope swing is back up!  It was fun to watch the crazy people swinging on the swing.
 Can't even explain how great of a friend Odette is.  She knows me pretty darn well, and will still hang around me.  
I had a great birthday!  Amanda and her family live in Montana, and Caitlyn lives in Alaska, so they couldn't make it to my party.  We missed them.

No comments: