Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Dex!

Dex is 3!
Amanda made these awesome cupcakes for Dexter's party.  She let Dex have one the night before the party....this is serious stuff!


 Miles and his Aunt Caitlyn

 Elinor and her Great Grandma Ellis

 Amanda, Mike and Dex in their Star Wars t-shirts


 The "companions"....that's a story for another post.

Don't know why I have such a sour look on my face, but I had to post it so I could prove I actually went to the party!




 Grandpa Ellis with Yoda and Princess Leia poking out of his hat....um...ok.

 Miles and his Great Grandpa J, Elinor with her Great Grandma J.
This is so convenient to have a baby for each of them.

 Ok, this may not be quite as convenient....

The whole Francis family was there!

Dex looking into a dark empty room that less then an hour before held an awesome Star Wars birthday party with lots of his favorite people.

No comments: