Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So, we may have ended up in Vegas....

We get to have Dex come over on Mondays.
He loves mowing the lawn with us.


 And feeding the ducks is always a hit!









At the last minute, Dean and I decided to head to Vegas to work on Dianna's house, so we took off, and made it as far as Hurricane.  Spent the night at Connie's house Monday night, and got up and drove the rest of the way to Vegas Tuesday morning.  We worked our tails off in 107 degree weather!  I didn't take a single picture at Dianna's house, but I will tomorrow when we go back over to work on it again.


3 comments:

kcooper said...

I was hoping that Braden was eloping to Vegas and thats why you left so suddenly...

Erika Ellis said...

That is why we came down....just incase! He and Hanna never showed up, dang!

mommaquincy said...

I love Mondays! I get my Elliott on Mondays! And you get Dex, its a great day!