Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laundry room makeover

I found this picture of a laundry room makeover that I really liked. You can read more about it if you want here.




So Dean and I got to work. I didn't take any before pictures, because it was the most boring laundry room ever. Dean built this shelf for me, and we painted the ceiling white, and the walls a warm brown. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Now I won't be devastated if someone comes to our house and my laundry room door is open.....it will be on purpose!

(I'm planning on decorating the wreath, and hopefully I can find a large wood window frame that I could replace the picture frame I propped up on the shelf.)

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'll have to go in the laundry room next time I'm there! Beautiful!

mammasweet said...

I love it. You are smart to put a clothes rod right where you take cotton blouses out of the dryer.

Anonymous said...

I like yours better!