Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dinner at Chenelle's

My niece Chenelle invited us over for dinner on Christmas Eve. It was great to spend time with her family, not to mention the great dinner she fed us. Her condo was decorated so cute, and we also got to see the week old puppies that I forgot to take pictures of.

Chenelle is my sister Dianna's daughter. Here's Dianna.




This is Ari, Dianna's granddaughter.


Caitlyn


Dean and Cohlton



Kendra



Grandma Jenson and Braden


Chenelle, Braden and Cohlton


Erika, Dorleen and Wayne


Braden


Erika and Dean



Chenelle, her husband Jordan, and Wayne


This is how we all felt after that yummy dinner!
Thanks Chenelle, that was a fun way to spend Christmas Eve.

(we also spent time with the extended Ellis family, but I forgot my camera, so I'll try to borrow some photos from someone and post some later)

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

okay, so now I know why you didn't eat at Grandma's house last night!