Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Odds and Ends

This post is going to be just a little scattered....



It's official, Braden got his degree from BYU!



Oh Dexter....look what Grandma bought....we are going to read so many books together in this rocking chair! Be excited!



This is a very confused robin....lilacs blooming, with snow on them? (May 24th storm)



Last year, a wind gust blew our table over and shattered the glass...



...made for a really cool project for Dean!






Oops, how did this get in here?....oh yeah, I remember, it snowed 2 days ago!


This is what that last picture was supposed to look like.



I like this table even more than I did with glass on it! Good job Deaner!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

cool rocking chair, I like your style! And I really like the table make over, great job!! Congrats to Braden too, what's his degree again?

Melanie & David said...

Yeah, good job Deaner! And congrats to Braden!!!

Erika Ellis said...

Braden got BS degree in Math. It looks like he will probably go to Phoenix for Law School in August.

mommaquincy said...

Congrats Braden! Phoenix? Will you take the boat with you? Nice work on the table Dean! You guys are very creative! Erika, I only hope you get to use the rocking chair very soon!

Young Ohana said...

Wow that table looks awesome!!! Congratulations Braden!!! I can't wait til the day I am done with my degree!! You guys are AWESOME!