Sunday, January 25, 2009

Santa Fe



Marianne and Davis took us to the Plaza in Santa Fe. We were able to tour a couple of old churches, indulge in yummy pizza at the Upper Crust, and wander through an expensive art gallery.
I had to take this picture for Kami.


I love this picture of Grandma, Davis and Marianne. They all have a worried look on their faces, and none of them are looking in the same direction?








Check out these really sweet hats!


We loved seeing the insides of these churches. This is Grandpa reading about the old bell that used to sit in the bell tower. Now they have a much smaller, and much lighter bell up there.



3 comments:

Manda said...

Looks like fun. You guys do the funnest stuff!! I bet Grandma and Grandpa and the Tonks and Parsons loved the visit!

mommaquincy said...

I haven't been there in about 25 years! Thanks for the great photos!

Caitlyn said...

Wow. Those are awesome pics, and by awesome I mean hilarious. I need a life size version of the three lost stooges. I just laughed out loud in a public place thanks to that one. Also Grandpa and the bell=excellent. Thanks for the entertainment.