Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Back in Utah for a few days. 7-6-2023

 We flew home from Alaska on July 5.
We miss these kids when we are gone!
Lucy

 While we were gone, Braden bought a new boat, so the next day we loaded up and went boating.  It was so fun to see how much his kids loved it!
























We had to trade our stay with Mary Saturday/Sunday shift for Friday/Saturday, because we were flying out super early on Sunday morning.  Dean wanted to help Braden with his shed, so I was on Mary duty.  She is just like a child.  It's sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.



Dean, Braden, and Hanna made great progress on Braden's shed.



That was a very short stay in Utah!  Now on to our next adventure.
  Dean and I, and my parents, are all flying to Michigan Sunday morning.  Dean and I are on different flights than my parents.

No comments: