Wednesday, October 31, 2018

2018-10-31 Happy Halloween!

Halloween morning walk with Alli took us to the place Dean gave me my engagement ring!  Things have changed up there, but it was fun to see that spot! 


We also walked pasted the "Devil's Worshipers" church.  I have no idea what it is, but in high school we would go there and get scared to death!  Two blasts from the past!




The Michigan kids!
 Dex, Nora, and Miles

The Utah kids
Braden, Hanna, Rex and Livy
Rex was the cutest monkey with a big yellow and black hat!
He had no idea what was going on....and then he liked it!

This is my Halloween costume.  Too soon?!
  
I kept it on all evening while we sat out by the fire.  Several people knew what I had gone through, and really enjoyed this, others just looked at me like I was really weird.
Dean's costume may have also been "too soon".  As I posted in a previous post, he had stitched a couple days earlier.  Several people thought this was a real injury!

Lana and Carlene joined us out at the fire again this year. 
 It was a fun evening!













No comments: