Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Birthday me! 8-14-2018

Happy Birthday me!
Woke up to these to watching TV on the floor below me.

 We met Amanda for brunch.  Kids were bored, till Mike gave them a game!

 Then we went to the cupcake shop!

 I wanted a picture of me with my grands.  Mike took the picture, then Miles politely suggested that I get out of the picture and let Mike be in the picture.  Good call Miles!

 Swimming at the apartment pool!  Finally!  I've been here for a week, and today was the first time at their pool.




 Off to the airport.  I took myself to dinner at Chic-fil-a.  Feeling so lucky!  I will get to see everyone but Caitlyn on my birthday. 
 At the SL airport, this is how I found my luggage!  It has totally been sliced open!  The airlines has new luggage right there for replacements...apparently this isn't the first bag to be sliced!
Happy birthday me!  Brand new luggage!
 The whole luggage thing delayed us quite a bit, but Braden and Hanna kept their kids up so I could get hugs from them!  Awesome day!

No comments: