Thursday, February 1, 2018

Stupid Birthdays 2-1-2018

This is what happens when you have had too many birthdays!  Everything falls apart!
This is a MRI of my neck.  I think that black goop in the white part is not a good thing.
 From what I understand, C 3-4, C4-5, and C5-6, are just kind of messed up.  Disc-osteophy, which I think means bone spurs, and Facet hypertrophy, which I think means messed up joints.  And then there is C6-7, that's the one that is all kinds of ugly!
I've gone to physical therapy, and who knew....it actually helps!  They taught Dean how to relieve some of the pressure on the discs, and we got this over the door contraption that actually makes things feel good!  As long as I don't hang myself, I think we are going to survive.
 Things are looking up!
(and I think I'm getting taller!)

No comments: