Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Phoenix 2/1/14

Yeah, our Phoenix trip was over a month ago, and I'm just getting around to blogging about it, that's what kind of a month it has been!
Not to mention, on this trip my good camera went bad!  Won't store pictures.  So all the great shots I got at the finish line of Dean and Braden's marathon....no longer exist!  Ouch!
Anyway, Dean and Braden ran the Surprise Marathon!  Good job guys!
 I figured out what was going on with my camera after we had left the race, but before we got to Cafe Rio!  Good thing I carry a spare camera!  And good thing these guys ran a marathon so we could go to Cafe Rio!

 Jared, Braden's room mate from Phoenix, met up with us for lunch, what a great friend.


 One of my favorite things to do is walk around Tempe Town Lake.  So fun to people watch here, and wherever there is a beach, I want to be!


 We were down there for Super Bowl Sunday.  Jared invited us over to his neighborhood Super Bowl Party.  What a great gathering!  We all sat there and watched the game on a big screen TV, at pizza, and enjoyed eachothers company!  Really fun party!

 We also got to go to the Gilbert Temple open house.  

2 comments:

Summer said...

Wow, you guys are still running?! I thought that fad would have died by now.....like the hacky sack phase. :)I guess it's a good/healthy fad to continue though. Olivia's eyes are so big and beautiful.

mommaquincy said...

That lake is gorgeous! Sorry you lost the finish line pictures! I hope you get the camera problem fixed soon!