Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Volleyball Team- "Mixed Nuts"

Last night was the championship game in our league tournament. We won! We all got $10 gift cards from target....so does that mean we are pro now? This picture is the team from this year's Moab tournament. I forgot my camera last night, ...had other things on my mind. 5 of us are the same, the girl on the front left, and the girl on the back left didn't play on this team, and we picked up Ali from New Zealand. Samoa, Tonga, and New Zealand are represented on this team, and of course the two token white girls.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

So which are you the Tongan or the Samoan? You're too good to be the white girl!

Jessica said...

Congrats! $10 gift cards... sound pro to me!!

chel wakley said...

Hi.. I found you through Shea-amanda- then you. Glad you have a blog. It was so good to see you at the temple and I will see you at the wedding. hey could I have your address to send Manda her Naughty Shower invite.. She can't miss it. My email is chelcram@msn.com
thanks
Love Chelsea Wakley (cram-gayler)