Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall with the Francis Fam

Time to paint the fence at the Francis' house.
It was so cool to see these guys all working side by side.
Dex took his painting seriously!

When I asked him to look at me for a picture, this is the look I got.  He is too grown up for pictures!  

Mike tried to blame this on Dex!






Meanwhile, I got to play with babies!



Nora and Dex do the same thing with their tongues.



I tried to take a picture of the babies together....that is SO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!


After all the work was done, Mike and Amanda took the kids to the pumpkin patch.  They let me tag along and snap pictures.  




2 comments:

Aileen & Ernie said...

How gorgeous - Dex is certainly growing up in more ways than one. Beautiful children, all of them.

mommaquincy said...

that Dex and a hard working kid! The wheelbarrow was a good way to get them together for a shot!