I'm going to try to give a weekly update during this journey.
This is my first week of labs.
We get to see how my body recovers from the chemo.
This week my counts were within the safe zone.
Grandkids came over and worked on puzzles with us.
This was a good day.
The week was filled with weird side effects.
Bloating, like I have never seen.
Chemo rash. Who knew? Legs, Arms face and chest.
My hair has started to fall out. This started on Monday, Dec 2nd. Day 12 after chemo.
It's gradual, each day I lose about the same amount of hair.
My hair started falling out on Dec 2. Every couple of hours I would run my fingers through my hair to get out the lose hairs so the wouldn't get on my shirt and my couch.
Chemo rash
My hair started falling out on Dec 2. Every couple of hours I would run my fingers through my hair to get out the lose hairs so the wouldn't get on my shirt and my couch.
This happened for a couple of days, and my hair was getting kind of thin, but still had a normal looking hair cut.
Santa greets visitors reminding them to mask up and hand sanitize.

No comments:
Post a Comment