So much for losing the hair gradually!
I had run my fingers through my hair before my shower so my hair wouldn't clog the drain.
I think the hot water opened my pours or something because all of a sudden the hair just came out! There was hair everywhere! The idea of being bald wasn't as traumatic as how fast the hair came out in the shower.
Dean trimmed it up, because there were bald spots and spots with hair, so buzzing it evened it out a little bit.
Cute headwrap from Caitlyn and James.
Jeff and Julie came up the weekend of Dec 6&7,to watch Jordan play in a volleyball tournament. They stayed at our house, it was so fun to visit with them!
We had Jeff take pictures for our Christmas card. It was a weird decision as to which picture to use for our tradition Christmas card. We have had so many fun experiences this year, that had much better pictures, but we decided it would be appropriate to share what our life really looks like right now.
On Sunday, we took a quick trip down to check on the cabin. I decided I needed to get some sun on my head!
Amanda come into to town on Tuesday, Dec 10, to help with Chemo round #2, which will be on Dec 11. So great to have her here!
Our friends the Mitchell's got me a super soft Minky blanket to bring with the to the chemo treatment.



No comments:
Post a Comment