Monday, November 4, 2013

Olivia's blessing day

 Sunday, November 3, 2013 was Olivia's blessing day.


 


 Olivia's Grandma Rushton

It was a neat day for Dean and I.  We had both sets of parents, ALL our kids, and ALL our grandkids!
You would think I would have taken a picture of that, but no.  Was enjoying the company too much to stop and take a picture.  Kicking my self right now!
 Olivia's Great Grandma Ellis

 Great Grandpa Ellis


 Great Grandpa Jenson


 Braden and Hanna's friends

 Caitlyn


 Mike and Amanda, Great Grandma Jenson, and Grandpa Deaner


 Grandma Ej, and Grandpa Deaner


 Great Grandpa and Grandma Ellis, Hanna, Braden, and Olivia


Hanna and Olivia.  Hanna's brother Kade, and sister Chelsea.

4 comments:

Aileen & Ernie said...

Beautiful photos (again), Olivia looks like a little Angel.

ellisgomez said...

Looks like a perfect day :) I love the picture of Dex behind Grandpa Bob!

mammasweet said...

How can one little tiny baby have so many living grandparents at her blessing! Lucky little Olivia. We can't wait to meet her.

mommaquincy said...

So sweet! I love those days when I get all of my family together!