Sunday, October 16, 2016

Senior Games 10-7-2016

Five days after running the St George marathon, I got to go back down to St. George and play in the Sr. Games.
Action shots aren't always the best!

 My friend Lorna and my mom came to cheer me on.

 Our most loyal supporter, Wayne Diamond, (one of my teammates husband) took bronze in the triathlon.  Good job Wayne!

 We played games on Friday, and Saturday, and had a break on Sunday, so we decided to hike Angels Landing.  Not the best way to give our legs a rest, but it sure was beautiful!


 My awesome team!
 From the top of Angel's Landing

 The chipmunks were quite friendly!  (Notice the one on my hand!)

 Natalie and Wayne
 Natalie and Wayne do a "pay it forward".  They gave a new little toy to this kid, and now he is to pay it forward somehow.




 Random strangers joining our photo...um, ok.


 Oh yeah, more volleyball!
We played games on Monday and Tuesday. 
 We played for the Bronze, but lost.
 My cute cheerleaders:  My Dad, My Mom, and Lorna
 My roommate for the week,  Ally, and my mom.

 Hiking the "Narrows" above St. George.
Every once in  while I have to face my fears, so I do this slot canyon.
Really bad idea, but I keep doing it.


 This door!  We messed with this stupid door all week long.  Finally on the last day, we fixed it.

Team: VIFG  (Volleyball is for girls)

No subs, no injuries!  Yay us!
I like them.

No comments: