Sunday, December 28, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So weird post here....
I took pictures of the Christmas decorations, so for next year I can see what I liked and what I would change.  I loved the way my entryway looked last year, so I pulled up a picture and copied what I did on the old hand rail on my new hand rail, and yep, I liked it.  So welcome to the new Ellis home at Christmastime!




The train that goes around the tree was a hit!  That makes me so happy because it's one of my favorite decorations.

 The corny waving Santas had to be switched on as soon as any of the babies came to visit.
 You can't tell from this picture, but on the stair ledge is the Mickey Marching Band.  It's musical bells, that are really loud!
This counted as our Christmas tree in the Living Room.


Check out the centerpiece!  Dean made it for me!

 I'm old fashioned, but one of my very favorite things at Christmas time is Christmas cards!  I love going to the mail box and finding Christmas cards, and then they always turn out to come from our favorite people.  No offense Power Bill and Electric bill, we love that you think about us once a month, but in December our friends do too!
I need to come up with a better way to display Christmas cards.  Better check out Pinterest!
Oh, and one last picture.....
Neighbor gifts.  Dean and I had fun making tons of Santas out of Nutter Butter Cookies!
I did take a few pictures of people.   That will be the next post, still editing them.

No comments: